Welcome to 2013 – What’s in store for Me?
The year 2012 was not my best year by far; I suppose I could also say that 2011 was not that much better either. I made quite a few personal missteps and only now, at the start of this new year, am I feeling my Phoenix rising again. I intend to make this year count.
Here are my goals for this year:
- Write first Book (Sketch out by first week of January)
– Write at least a half a page for at least 5 days per week
- Family Focus 1 – Getting my family physically fit and healthy
- Family Focus 2 – Spend the majority of my time with my family
– Improve connection with M1
– Improve connection with W1
– Improve connection with A1
- Teach my kids fully about me and my history (Build out our Genealogy)
- Pay of 1st House no later than February 2013
Lots have happened over the last 2 years – this is my year to open my eyes and rise again!