Rupeâ€™s Year of the Body: Day 12
Monster day on the legs and glutes…aahhh…hurts so good. Â Sort of feeling like a masochist some. Â But really – today was my first day of moving back over to a slightly modified BFL program. Â It was extremely challenging working the lower body; wasn’t able to get through some of the routines, but with time, I will get back to where I need to be. Tomorrow is a day of rest.
Workout: Day 12 (65 mins) â€“ Weights – Lower Body
– Leg Press:12@ 45lbs,10@ 55lbs,8@ 65lbs,6@ 75lbs,12@ 65lbs
– BarBell Squat: 12@ 35lbs,10@ 45lbs,8@ 55lbs,6@ 65lbs,12@55 (mistake!)
– Std. Leg Deadlifts:12@ 25lbs,10@ 35lbs,8@ 45lbs,6@ 55lbs,12@ 45lbs
– DBell Lunges: 12@35lbs (managed only 4)
– Std Heel Raises: 12@ 70lbs,10@ 85lbs,8@ 100lbs Â (Stopped…back felt taxed)
– Seated Calf Raises: 12@ lbs Â (Did not complete)
– Side bends: 4x 25@20lbs (completed only 3)
– Hanging Knee Raises: 2x 25 (completed 15)
– Exercise Ball: 50 Â (Did declined situps)
Total Distance: 37.27 (Goal 200)
Total Calories: 9928 (Goal 40,000)
Good livinâ€™â€¦keep movinâ€™!