Not big into spam, but I got this from a family member and thought it was interesting….not sure if all the claims are accurate, but it is interesting nonetheless…
1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq
2. Mesopotamia , which is now Iraq , was the cradle of civilization!
3.Noah built the ark in Iraq
4. The Tower of Ba bel was in Iraq
5. Abraham was from Ur , which is in Southern Iraq !
6. Isaac’s wife Rebekah is from Nahor , which is in Iraq !
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh – which is in Iraq
9. Assyria , which is in Iraq , conquered the ten tribes of Israel
10. Amos cried out in Iraq !
11 Babylon , which is in Iraq , destroyed Jerusalem
12. Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq !
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the Fiery Furnace!)
14. Belshazzar , the King of Babylon saw the ‘writing on the wall’ in Iraq
15. Nebuchadnezzar , King of Babylon , carried the Jews captive into Iraq
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq ..
17. The wise men were from Iraq .
18. Peter preached in Iraq ..
19. The ‘Empire of Man’ described in Revelation is called Babylon , which was a city in Iraq !
And you have probably seen this one: Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible.
But do you know which nation is second?
It is Iraq !
However , that is not the name that is used in the Bible.
The names used in the Bible are Babylon , Land of Shinar , and Mesopotamia … The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers , more exactly between the Tigris And Euphrates Rivers .
The name Iraq , means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation , except Israel , has more history and prophecy associated
With it than Iraq
And also , This is something to think about: Since America is typically represented by an eagle.
Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages …
The following verse is from the Koran , (the Islamic Bible)
Koran ( 9:11 ) – For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo , while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah;
And there was peace.
(Note the verse number!) Hmmmmmmm?!