Subpages: 1. Loosing Fat | 2. Workouts | 3. My PRTs | 4. Finding Your Six Pack
2011: Rupe’s Year of the Body
Over the years I have made many resolutions and have in fact met a fair percentage of them. Â When it comes to the physical, however, I tend to fall well before meeting the mark. Â Most times I simply lack the motivation and usually move my attention on to something else.
Yep, I am self confessed short attention-spanner. Â I get bored really easily unless it is something that I really enjoy doing. Â The trick then is to attach some like-ability to keeping fit.
Now, I have no intentions of being a muscle head, all I plan to do is get my body in optimum shape, look trim, fit, and energy filled. Â And this is the year for it.
Starting the 1st day of January, 2011 – I have set out on a journey to rebuild my body to top shape. Â I am currently in Bahrain, and my total focus now is on work and working out, but I know that once I get back to the States, I will have many distractions. Â I will simply have to hold strong and this thorough. Â I will be cataloging my journey every step of the way – both here and at my family site : http:// mbno.com/fitness.
My journey with be in phases, with 1-3 outlined below. Â Once I have met the goals in the the 3 phases, I will reassess and move into other areas beyond fitness.
Phase 1: (1January – 26February 2011)
– Time Period: 8 weeks
– Weight: 182 (current) > 175lbs (ripped)
– Elliptical Caloric burn: 180 (current) â€“>250 calories in 12 minutes
– Total Mileage: 200 miles
– Total Calories: 40,000
– Total Pushups: 8000
– Pushups: 101 (2 minutes)â€¦probably get in 45-50 good ones
– Crunches: 120 (2 minutes)â€¦I can probably get about 60-70
Phase 2: (27February – 23April 2011)
– Time Period: 8 weeks – Weight: Maintain 175-179lbs (ripped) / <20% Body Fat
– Elliptical Caloric burn: Maintain 240-250 calories in 12 minutes
– Total Mileage: 250 miles
– Total Calories: 50,000
– Total Pushups: 10000
– Pushups: 120 (2 minutes)
– Crunches: 130 (2 minutes)
Phase 3: (24April – 18June 2011)
– Time Period: 8 weeks – Weight: Â Maintain 175-179lbs (ripped) / <15% Body Fat
– Elliptical Caloric burn: Maintain 245-255 calories in 12 minutes
– Total Mileage: 300 miles
– Total Calories: 55,000
– Total Pushups: 12000
– Pushups: 130 (2 minutes)
– Crunches: 140 (2 minutes)