How to Tell You Need to Pray at Work
* When a co-worker comes in a little too happy singing “good morning” toeveryone and you think, “Somebody needs to slap the s#@! out of her”…Youneed to pray at work.* When someone comes in and announces, “office meeting in 5 minutes,” andyou think, “what the f*&% do they want now?”….. You need to pray at work.* When your computer is mysteriously turned off and you want to say, “whichone of you sons of b*&^%$# turned off my computer?”….. You need to pray at work.
* When you and a co-worker are discussing something, and a third personcomes in and says, “well at my last office…,” and you want to throw astapler at him…… You need to pray at work.
* When you hear a co-worker call your name and the first thing that crossesyour mind is, “what the h*&^ does she want now?” and you try to hideunderneath your desk……… You need to pray at work.
* When you are asked to stay late and help do someone else’s work and thefirst thing that pops in your head is, “both of y’all can kiss mya@@!!”…. You need to pray at work.
* When you take some vacation time and come back to find a mountain ofpaperwork sitting on your desk because no one else would do it and youthink, “sorry a## M#$^%F%&#s”…….. You need to pray at work.
* If you have ever thought about poisoning, choking, punching, slapping orflattening someone’s tires that you work with…… You need to pray atwork.
* If you avoid saying more than hello or how are you doing to someonebecause you know it’s going to lead to their life story …….You need topray at work.
* If you know all the words that have been bleeped out….You need to prayat work!LET US ALL BOW OUR HEADS