1. When you don’t understand something, say: “I don’t understand.”
People will explain again.
2. When you don’t agree with something, say: “I don’t agree.”
People will respect your opinion.
3. When you don’t want to do something, say: “No, thank you, I don’t want to do this.”
People will find a way without you.
4. When you want something, say: “Excuse me, can you help me with this?”
People will be happy to give you a hand.
5. When you like someone, say: “I like you.”
People will like you too.
6. When you know you did something wrong, say: “I’m sorry. That was my fault.”
People will forgive you.
I think those are all the communication life hacks you need to know. And whenever you apply one of them, do this next: listen. After all…
We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Comments: I came across these on Quora, written by a gent by the name of Niklas (Nik)Göke. He writes more here: Link