I did my spring PFA yesterday at Langley.
Well, I am not sure how to put it but…I was okay with the results; a little bit disappointed, as I could have done a bit better. At any rate, no need crying over spoiled milk though. I did well and that’s all that there is to that.
Also, for the first time I did the Elliptical. I have done the treadmill in the past; and even though at the time I was in pretty good shape, it was a beast to get to the end…it was quite the ordeal. This time around with the Elliptical, it was the opposite. I suppose owning an elliptical does have some merits to it. I did quite well…next time it will be outstanding…I promise. Here are my scores:
- Push ups: 82 (Not as good as I wanted to; thought I would be able to pump out some more – score 90)
- Curl ups : 72 (This was pathetic, in fact, if am being honest, I probably did 50% properly – score 68)
- Elliptical: 240 calories, the equivalent of 10:33 – score – 100
- Final grade – Excellent High.
Having missed the last 2 cycles, I can’t say I am totally disappointed, but I will definitely push for the outstanding next time. My goal for this summer:
- Push ups: 105
- Curl ups: 105
- Elliptical/Bike: 300 calories in 12 minutes
- Final Grade in Fall – Outstanding High
I have also started a couple of challenge groups to help in the motivation department. See you next post!