Rupeâ€™s Year of the Body: Day 10
Hoooooraaay!!! DAY TEN BABY…Had a late workout today, but it was good nonetheless.Â Lower back was still a bit sore, but popped a motrin, got warm andÂ went at it…will probably pay later, but right now am gooood.Â Tomorrow is high cardio, will stay with the elliptical until the lower back gets stronger.
Workout: Day 10 (65 mins) â€“ Weights – Lower Body
– Squats: 3sets -Â 12@45lbs,12rep@55lbs,12reps@65lbs (Hack)
– Bench Press -Â 3sets – 12reps@40lbs,10reps@45lbs,8reps@50lbs (Dbells)
– Deadlifts: 3sets – Â 12reps@25lbs,10reps@35lbs,8reps@45lbs (Bbell)
– Dbell Rows: 3sets – 12reps@45lbs
– Pull-Ups: 1set – 8reps
– Standing Dbell Overhead: 3sets: 12,10,8reps@25lbs
– Standing Bbell Curls: 3sets: 12,10,8reps@25lbs
– Cardio: 27min on EllipticalÂ (Avg lv 10@ 7Mph
– Distance â€“ 3.25miles
– Total Dist: 32.15miles (Goal 200)
– Calories: 883
– Total Calories: 8585 (Goal 40,000)
Good livinâ€™â€¦keep movinâ€™!