What successful people have in common?
The below list was lifted from Quora and is authored by Adam Fayed Founder of Global Online Financial Advisory Firm. I really like this list a lot. I think just successful is enough though – not just ultra successful. I am even sure what ultra successful means. I suppose there is something to be said about degrees.
The ability to delay gratification
- They are less influenced by the majority
- They are readers
- They invest in themselves
- They invest in financial projects
- They are open-minded
- They also take care of their health and other things which aren’t directly linked to their wealth
- They take personal responsibility
- They are less focused on losses, and more on gains, or a realistic view of gains/losses. Most people are more focused on avoiding loss.
- Focus on the long-term
- They learn from their mistakes
- And the mistakes of others