Title: How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free – Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and FreeÂ offers inspirational advice on how to enjoy life to its fullest. The key to achieving an active and satisfying retirement involves a great deal more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses all other aspects of life – interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, physical well-being, mental well-being, and solid social support.
InÂ How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free, bestselling author Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
- Gain courage to take early retirement; in fact, the earlier the better.
- Put money in proper perspective so that you donâ€™t need a million dollars to retire.
- Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
- Follow your dreams instead of someone elseâ€™s.
- Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Create and maintain great friends – a key ingredient for a great retirement.
- Above all, make your retirement years the best time of your life.
With its friendly format and positive tone,Â How to Retire Happy, Wild, and FreeÂ offers retirement wisdom that you wonâ€™t get from your financial advisor. This wisdom will prove to be much more important for creating an active, satisfying, and happy retirement than how much money you have saved.
Really loved the trip that this read took me on. Â As an almost full retiree myself, these are sage words for me. Â Ernie Zelinski captured the essence of what I think retirement should be. Â Â Hopefully, when I fully retire for good in 5 years or less, I will get a chance to do all the thinks I dream of. Â
Grab it from Amazon